Saturday 25 January 2014

Remember me?

It's been well over a month since my last post...
Basically, Christmas is quite an emotional time for me and it hasn't been easy this year especially. I'm not going to go into detail but I just needed a little time to myself.
As well as that, schools been pretty full on and if I'm honest, it's taken me a good few weeks to get settled in again.
I'm actually a little gutted as I had quite a few posts planned especially for Christmas and New Years, but obviously, due to some things, that didn't happen. Oh well...
So, basically, I've just needed time to get settled into things again and work out my routine for the new year.
Aaaand, I think I'm ready to get stuck in to my blog again. As you can probably tell, I've revamped Buttons and Bows a little so I'm pretty excited to begin blogging again.

Toodle pip.


No comments:

Post a Comment