I thought I'd tell you a little about myself, so you get to know more about the person behind the blog.
- I attend an all girls school.
- I'm obsessed with all things French.
- I LOVE 'Despicable Me'. A Lot!
- I'm a qualified singing teacher.
- I have an older sister and a little doggy.
- My favourite colour is pink.
- I have been dancing since I was 7 years old.
- When I was in my Junior School Choir, I sang for Prince Charles.
- Sunday dinner is my least favourite meal. Yuck!
- Cucumber is my favourite vegetable. (I used to take chunks of it to school)
- I love Niall Horan.
- My favourite place to be is a caravan site by the beach in New Gale, West Wales.
- I have a phobia of cats. I don't know why, but they really really scare me.
- I drink tea, ALL the time.
- My favourite song is Dakota- Stereophonics.
- I cry at everything. I cry when I'm happy and when I'm sad.
- I am extremely pale.
- I get too hot and too cold very easily, and when I do, I find it very hard to function.
- Lillies are my favourite flower, my dog's even called Lili.
- I've been to see Westlife, 5, Mcfly, X-Factor, One Direction, Jessie J, Olly Murs, Pixie Lott, Stereophonics, The Saturdays and JLS in concert.
- I think skittles are the best sweets ever.
- I'm a worrier.
- Summer is my favourite time of the year.
- I hate horror films. I get scared very easily.
- It goes through me when people click their knuckles!
So, I hope you know a little more about me now. I thought this would be a fun little post telling you a little about my self :)
Dont forget to follow me on