Monday 11 March 2013

Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG!

I'm in a really good mood tonight, partly due to the fact that I'm going to Paris on Wednesday, so I thought I'd treat you to a little bonus blog!

I was tagged to do this post by the lovely Megan from The Beauty PierGo follow her blog, I love it!

Rules-

  1. You must copy and paste these rules onto your post when you write it. It doesn't take too long!
  2. You must state that the tag was created by 'The Beauty Bow' and link http://www.thebeaubow.blogspot.co.uk/
  3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
  4. Title your post 'Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG!' so everyone knows what it is about.
  5. HAVE FUN :)
Name a beauty routine that you rarely do-
I always forget to moisturise my body; something that I really need to change! I know I should do it but I just cant be bothered after having a bath or shower. However, if my skin feels super dry, especially on my elbows, I will occasionally apply some moisturiser. tut tut

Is washing your make-up brushes something you regularly do?
I'm currently in year 11 of my Comprehensive school and rarely wear make-up during the week. So, as I only wear make-up on the weekends or for special events, I tend to wash my brushes once every 2 weeks as they don't build up too much make-up. Also, Being a teenager, I need to clean all bacteria off my brushes as often as I can. I don't want to add a risk of spots.

How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
My school does not allow nail polish :( Therefore, I only apply it during the weekends. Applied on Friday night, removed Sunday night. It doesn't usually have the chance to chip. 

How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
I generally am quite an organised person, so when it comes to make-up products, I tend to have a spare ready. I'm always prepared.

What is your worst beauty habit?
This is a tough one, as I feel I'm quite a perfectionist when it comes to beauty. I guess I'll have to say body moisturising. hm....

Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Definitely making my bed in the morning. Why do it, if your just going to sleep in it. It just doesn't make sense to me.

When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
I love love love getting ready so do begin quite early. However, I never seem to be ready on time. I don't have good time keeping skills I guess.

Can you commit to spending bans?
I'd say I can. Recently, I've been saving for my trip to Paris. I have spent some money, but no where near as much as I would have if I could.

How organised are your make-up and nail polish collections?
VERY organised. I've recently cleared a draw so I can store my make-up tidily. I have many different sections and its made getting ready so much easier! I also have my nail polishes split into tubs containing the different colours. Everything's so much easier to find! (Blog post about my storage coming up soon)

What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Because I'm new, I feel it's super important to be frequent with my posts. So far, I've managed a post a week, and this sneaky little post too!

I TAG YOU!
(Im new, I dont know many people yet)

And also anyone who's reading!

Feel free to follow me on-



No comments:

Post a Comment