Monday 25 November 2013

Hask Argan Oil ~Review~


My Hair Type- Very curly and quite dry.

Before I start, I'd just like to mention that I bought this little beauty for £2 in Primark, just keep that in mind...

This argan oil is amazing! I use a pea size amount on the ends of my hair and rub what ever's left throughout the remaining hair. It makes my hair so soft, shiny and manageable, but I don't use it every time I wash my hair because honestly, it makes it quite limp and greasy. I try to use it at least once a week and switch to a light leave in conditioner each wash between. This works really well for me so if you have similar hair, I'd give this a try. If you have very dry hair, I'd try using this every wash :)

The actual product is quite a thick liquid and because of this, it lasts ages. Also, it smells like oranges.... delicious!

So basically, this product is amazing. It keeps my hair healthy and makes it so manageable. It's easy to find and is extremely cheap. All of this equals happy Eleri and happy hair :)

Don't forget to follow me on- 



No comments:

Post a Comment