Thursday 11 July 2013

Holiday Fashion- day 4

We made it! This is the last instalment of my Polish Holiday Fashion series.

Personally, I think I've kept the best till last...

Day 4-
We were leaving Poland so I needed an outfit that was casual and comfortable. However, it was also the warmest day, so leggings weren't an option.


As I said, I really love this outfit. It's so simple and casual but looks quite put together and cool at the same time.
My shorts (maybe it's a skort?) are once again from the NewLook Generation range and a made from a chiffon type material. They're one of my staple pieces for summer just because they're so darn cute! They're covered in tiny white, yellow, blue and red flowers aaaaaaand are high waisted too. How perfect! 
I'm actually on the hunt for a few more shorts like this, so if you know of any, I would be very grateful if you told me :)

My top is from Next and is just a basic burnt out cotton top with a low neckline and a pocket detail. I actually bought this in a size bigger than I need because I wanted it to have the really baggy and relaxed feel.

Once again, I paired this outfit with frilly socks and converse. What a surprise...


So, here's me just showing off how baggy and lose the shorts are, yay!
Also, as you can see, I tucked my top into the from of my shorts just to add a little shape to the outift, otherwise, I would've looked a bit like a lump.





No comments:

Post a Comment